Sunday, January 12 | 5:00-8:00 pm
Recent advances in antibody homology modeling have led to the creation of different strategies to design, engineer and affinity mature as well as humanize antibodies. In silico modeling not only helps in better antibody design but also saves time from predictions to validation.
The topics to be covered:
- Create antibody homology model from the primary sequence
- Humanization strategies based on the antibody homology model
- Force field energy minimizations
- Steric clashes within the humanized antibody and rational methods to fix it
- Affinity maturation of the humanized antibody
*All materials, including tutorials/exercises and scripts, will be available for users during and after the workshop. No prior programming experience necessary. Please bring your laptop for the workshop.
Vinodh Kurella, Ph.D., Visiting Research Fellow, C3 Bioinformatics, Harvard Medical Schoolx
Vinodh Kurella, Ph.D., Visiting Research Fellow, C3 Bioinformatics, Harvard Medical School
«Back to Short Courses