Present a Poster and Save $50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration
paid in full by November 30, 2018.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract
using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
- Automatically entered into poster competition
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a research poster and will receive a discount off their registration fee. They will also be recognized as a Student Fellow of the event.
SUBMIT A POSTER WHEN REGISTERING AND BECOME A STUDENT FELLOW!
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Meet face-to-face with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
Student Fellows must register and submit a poster abstract by the poster deadline.
Click here to register as a Student
View list of current posters here.
- You must select ONE track for your poster. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.)
- Your poster will hang only for the duration of your selected track.
- Late posters will only be accepted if space allows. Late posters will not be included in conference materials.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of
36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.