Present a Poster and Save $50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration
paid in full by November 20, 2020.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract
using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
Your poster will be seen by an international delegation, representing
leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- You will receive $50 off your conference registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in the conference materials
- You will automatically be entered in the poster competition
THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE POSTER AWARDS
- Poster data should be well presented and visually easy to understand
- Poster should be scientifically advanced and novel
- Poster presenter should be present and engaging
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
*Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a research poster and will receive a discount off their registration fee. They will also be recognized as a Student Fellow of the event.
SUBMIT A POSTER WHEN REGISTERING AND BECOME A STUDENT FELLOW!
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Meet face-to-face with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
Student Fellows must register and submit a poster abstract by the poster deadline to have the poster included in conference materials. If you would like to present a poster at this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register as a Student (coming soon)
- You must select ONE track for your poster. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.)
- Your poster may hang only for the duration of your selected track.
- Late posters will only be accepted if space allows. Late posters will not be included in conference materials.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of
36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).