Celebrating 20 Years of Advanced Protein Science and Innovation
While a lot has changed since PepTalk was launched in 2001, our number one goal has always been the same: To serve and unite the biotherapeutics community.
PepTalk has served as an annual gathering place for key players in the industry, connecting countless people around the world, fostering knowledge sharing, and accelerating biotherapeutics development.
It’s now more important than ever for our industry to come together, to share experiences, explore the opportunities and overcome challenges.
As we celebrate our 20th year, we are excited to offer a fully integrated virtual event that will continue to serve as a content hub for the latest research and developments, provide a 1:1 networking platform, offer an interactive exhibit
hall, live Q&A sessions, breakout groups, research posters, and so much more.
Join your peers and colleagues from around the world to share insights, case studies, cutting-edge research, and form collaborations to advance biotherapeutics development.
NEW at PepTalk Virtual
Conferences are vital for building research connections. PepTalk Connects is our centralized time and virtual space for networking and community building.
We encourage attendees to virtually congregate across time zones and participate in networking activities, explore new products and services and Zoom live with Exhibitors and Sponsors, engage with Poster Presenters, set up 1:1 meetings and ultimately expand your professional network.
Continue to check back for a more detailed schedule of networking and social opportunities:
wednesday, january 20 | 12:20-12:40 pm pst
Women in Science Meet-Up
Kelly Kemp, PhD, Director, Process Development, ViaCyte Inc.
Elizabeth S. Hecht, PhD, Associate Scientist, Microchemistry, Proteomics & Lipidomics, Genentech, Inc.
CHI supports and promotes diversity in the life
sciences. We recognize that barriers preventing women from fully participating in the sciences are not just barriers to equality, but also critically deter scientific advancement worldwide.
We’ve dedicated this time to create an opportunity for all members of our community to engage in technical and professional conversations in a positive, supportive environment. Join fellow scientists and discuss your personal and professional journey.
Early Faculty Career Networking
Jamie B. Spangler, PhD, Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering and Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
- Management of time and responsibilities in starting up a research lab
- Navigating unique challenges due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Recruiting students and postdocs
- Seeking out mentorship resources needed for success
- VIRTUAL CONFERENCES covering protein and antibody engineering and therapeutics, characterization of biotherapeutics, cell and gene therapies, protein expression, production, and more
- PRESENTATIONS from top pharma, biotech, academic, and government institutions
- CUSTOMIZED AGENDA created by you using our integrated scheduling tool
- PARTICIPANTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD sharing biotherapeutic protein drug development opportunities
- LIVE Q&A SESSIONS, BuzZ Session breakout groups, speed networking, chat rooms with exhibitors, sponsors, and fellow delegates
- INTERACTIVE EXHIBIT DIRECTORY showcasing novel technologies and solutions
- RESEARCH POSTERS featuring the latest in biotherapeutics discovery
- SPONSORED TALKS by leading technology and service providers showcasing new offerings
- ON-DEMAND LIBRARY of presentations to access on your own time